Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little Darling

This was the tree in our front yard this morning and I couldn't help but sing this Beatles song when I saw the blue sky and sunshine.

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

I'm feeling a little better today too.

I fed Noah some apples and blueberries with oatmeal and he had some sunshine on his shoulders which seemed to make him happy.






This is his classic one sided smile. As a friend on Facebook said, he looks mildly amused. That describes him perfectly.


Uh oh, not so amused.


Just had to share pics of my little darling. You wouldn't be able to tell from the photos, but his last ear infection never cleared up so he is starting another antibiotic. His fourth in as many months. Hopefully it will do the trick.

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

It's all right.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Such adorable photos!! :)

Yep, I was curious after seeing my friend's post about the warm weather in Phoenix and so I checked your online weather and see that 60's and many days of sunshine are heading your way in this next week (according to weather.com). :)

I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Little Man makes me feel happy just to see him smiling and not to hear him coughing. I'm hoping the antibiotics have taken effect by next week and he'll be the life of the party. Hope the snow is gone by then too. Here comes the sun! ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼.
Love,
G

Anonymous said...

"sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy" play some John Denver for him, he will love it...Auntie Barb