Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentines

I talked about Emily's favorite parent last week. And it isn't me.

There is a bulletin board outside of her classroom and the teacher displays seasonal artwork that the kids have made.

Emily made a heart for Valentine's Day.


Much to my surprise and delight, she wrote this inside:

It says "I luv my Momy"

I was gloating and bragging at the dinner table about my heart.

The next day I noticed a lot more hearts were added to the board.

Emily added another one.

Which stated, "I luv Noah and Ben and Dady and Momy."

Talk about raining on my parade.

It was nice though that she included everyone.
But, I still have a heart dedicated just to me.

**I would've taken a picture of it, but I got enough strange looks when I photographed the first heart.

1 comment:

Linda said...

:-)

I should post a picture of Sarah's latest room project - her photo wall. It looks really cool, she's very creative. As I was looking at all of the pictures (mostly of friends), I joked and said "Oh, nice to see I'm up there", not expecting she would have a parent on there. And of course, she responded "Oh, well - no, just Daddy's up there."

Ugh.... :P