Thursday, February 25, 2010

Superhero Quotes

The other day I asked Ben for help with something and this is what he told me.
video
I was confused at first, but he told me that's what Batman says.
Translation: I may not be a people person, but if you need help, and you will, call me.

And anytime we talk about being responsible, he gives us this line from Spiderman.
video

I think he may win an Oscar one day.
But if he stands any chance against Anthony Hopkins, he probably shouldn't end the line by picking his nose.

4 comments:

amyraye said...

totally funny.

Linda said...

:D

Ben is great!!!

pam said...

Cute, as usual!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love to see Ben in action. He is too cute. I hope he will recite some of his words to live by when I get out there. I am getting so anxious to see everyone again. Noah looking so big and robust although I know he is still tiny, He will certainly be more of an armful than when I was there at Thanksgiving. I'll get to see Emily with her long straight hair and Ben with his heroic efforts all day long. I can hardly wait. BTW I didn't get a chance earlier this week to let you know I got your email with the clothing selected and Wow! you did a great job. I immediately ordered my blue top. I can hardly wait to see all the fun we'll have with the two little ones and the 3 big kids. Imagine being called big at 14 months, but that's how she'll seem compared to the two little guys.
As always enjoying your posts. ☼
Love,
G.