Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Milk A What?

About a year ago, my kids saw their first commercial. We DVR everything and they watched preschool channels that don't have commercials. They weren't too fond of the interruption to their program.

I remember a conversation that went like this:
(As we were driving)
Me: That skunk stinks. What else stinks?
Emily: Commercials.

We saw this commercial during the Superbowl and the kids can't get enough of it. They think it's hysterical.



Whoever came up with these Etrade commercials is genius.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Those are my favorites as well - if I have to watch a commercial, then it had better be funny. :)

We never record anything and I don't watch very much television, but sometimes we will watch something we missed on Hulu, and I actually like that better because there's only one quick little commercial and that's it.

brownymama said...

I love Superbowl commercials! And I'm loving the Olympics commercials too. Haven't seen a whole lot of them, but the ones I have seen were good!

But nothing is as good as your comment on my last post! I was definitely laughing out loud. It makes me smile through the dinnertime craziness now!