Thursday, January 21, 2010

By 10:30 on A Snow Day

This is going to be a long day.

I made a nice breakfast for us.


I'm not sure what the kids were thinking with this look. Love Ben's eyes in this picture.


Then, they were dragon slayers. The dogs were the dragons. Better them than me.


Noah hung out in his jumperoo.


This is what the entire house looks like.


Emily fed this doll and then it pooped green stuff on my tablecloth.


Emily and Ben built a tower.


It's 10:30. Emily is tired and watching Lilo and Stitch in her room. Yes, she started sucking her thumb again. She stopped for 5 months and started back up when I was in the hospital having Noah. Comfort I suppose, like a visit from an old friend.


Noah is ready for nap number 1.


Ben doesn't nap, but he's our champion sleeper at night so I'm okay with that. He wanted to watch Tom & Jerry.


My husband won't be home for 7 1/2 hours. I don't know if I will make it.

1 comment:

Linda said...

So funny :)

You still have both dogs? Did I miss something about Roxie?

I'm just laughing because of your time sequence... don't you know, here on a snowday I don't even see Sarah until afternoon because she's still sleeping in? It's entirely different, lol.