Friday, January 22, 2010

By 10:30 On Our Second Snow Day

The kids played in a box in the garage. Yes, they are wearing the same thing as yesterday. I plan to get them out of these pajamas at some point today.


Oh goodness, I can't handle this mess again.


Great idea...let's get out every Thomas the Train piece and leave it there for the entire day.


This was my view outside my kitchen window at 9:30. I was about to call the principal and tell her what I thought of this "snow" day.


Within 30 minutes, it had turned to this. It's snowing. Good thing I didn't make that call.


Now it is sunny again.

It's shaping up to be a glorious day.
I got to watch 6 minutes of Project Runway before I was urgently needed.
The urgent matter was resolved by turning the Spiderman costume the right way.
Hey, it got him out of his pajamas!
One goal already accomplished.

Now it is snowing again.

No comments: