Friday, December 25, 2009

On The Fourth Day Of Winter Break...

...my Papa and Grandma Suzy gave to me, a brand new Nintendo Wii.

We drove down to my Dad's in Phoenix for Christmas Eve.
This is what the drive down looks like to me. David always drives. Roxie (crazy prozak dog) hyperventilates for 2 hours. Emily and Ben watch movies in total comfort. And I sit in the back with the baby in case he screams.



Lucky for me, he did this the entire way down and back.



My Dad got to love on Noah the whole time.


The kids got way too many presents.



It was a great day. Capped off by a visit from Santa.
More fun to come...

2 comments:

Linda said...

Looks like great fun! Except for your placement in the vehicle, lol. :)

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. ♥

pam said...

An Easy Bake Oven! I expect something yummy when I see you next week! ;)